Quick Login

Author Topic: QSL MAPPER  (Read 1598 times)

VE2TH

QSL MAPPER
« on: February 05, 2014, 15:52:30 UTC »
Hello Nicola,

Please check this web page and tell us if you can do this:

http://copaseticflow.blogspot.ca/2008/12/new-qsl-mapper.html

The Copasetic Flow QSL mapper below shows all that information! Just enter your callsign, click 'Locate', then enter the callsign of the receiving station and click 'Locate' again. Both stations will be mapped and the distance between them and the watts per miles or kilometers will be displayed!

Under the image, it is said:

You can install this gadget on your own iGoogle home page, or on any web page by using the installer from Google.

It certainly would be fun to have this gadget, and see the details and distances along with KM/WATT or Mi/WATT

I don't know if it is possible with this system, to keep statistics, of the members of the club putting their informations day after day  ?

Anyway it is only another good suggestion,

Thanks,

Michel

Offline sm5mek

• Crazy Swede as it should be
  • Rear Admiral
  • Love qrp cw and ssb, behold for my Swenglish
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Re: QSL MAPPER
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 15:59:29 UTC »
Hello Nicola,

Please check this web page and tell us if you can do this:

http://copaseticflow.blogspot.ca/2008/12/new-qsl-mapper.html

The Copasetic Flow QSL mapper below shows all that information! Just enter your callsign, click 'Locate', then enter the callsign of the receiving station and click 'Locate' again. Both stations will be mapped and the distance between them and the watts per miles or kilometers will be displayed!

Under the image, it is said:

You can install this gadget on your own iGoogle home page, or on any web page by using the installer from Google.

It certainly would be fun to have this gadget, and see the details and distances along with KM/WATT or Mi/WATT

I don't know if it is possible with this system, to keep statistics, of the members of the club putting their informations day after day  ?

Anyway it is only another good suggestion,

Thanks,

Michel
Maybee something for LOG4OM ?
Best regards, 72 de SM5MEK, Jenny.

DF5WW

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 17:28:49 UTC »
I wonder where it grabs the adress ???  On all online logs and databases my adress is actual but those gadget shows my old one  :-\ ???

Offline IZ5ZCO

• Admiral
  • The world is too small for QRO.
    • QRP Club
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 19:18:47 UTC »
Thanks, Michel, I'll see it.  :)
72 de Nicola