Ham Radio Activity > QRP Club Cup

QRP Club Contest 2014: Discussion

(1/11) > >>

DF5WW:
Hi Nicola,

nice idea but it would be better when we have a programmer here in the forum who can write a little program which can check complete ADIF logs for worked members. I mean a software that crosschecks the ADIF callsign field with an actual members list. At the moment here more than 500 members and it will be hard to check the log manual.

Another idea is to have a QRP Club membership number like "QRPC #001" which we can use when we make our QRP contacts.

73´s, Juergen, DF5WW

YO9RIJ:
Hello to all,
Let me to ask a A.R.R. supporter that has the possibility to write such us program. He did that before many times for different YO's contests and i was very satisfied by the results. I want to make more attractive the idea for the contest, and i suggest to have a final term of the contest to can say who are the QRP-er of the year!
73's Pet YO9RIJ

IZ5ZCO:

--- Quote from: DF5WW on December 29, 2013, 18:28:06 UTC ---At the moment here more than 500 members and it will be hard to check the log manual.

--- End quote ---

At this moment I foresee a moderate participation (this is mainly a way to socialize), so I think I'll not have many problems...  ;D but I'll be very grateful to those who will help us (software, ideas and all the rest)!  :-*  :D

IZ5ZCO:

--- Quote from: YO9RIJ on December 29, 2013, 18:49:00 UTC ---i suggest to have a final term of the contest to can say who are the QRP-er of the year!

--- End quote ---

Ok!  :)

NA1DX:
Most QRP categories for ARRL and CQ require 5w for SSB, too.  That is what I have done and would recommend 5w for CW and SSB.

Doug, NA1DX

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version