Quick Login

Author Topic: Qso s from Oeregrund (Öregund)  (Read 888 times)

Offline sm5mek

• Crazy Swede as it should be
  • Rear Admiral
  • Love qrp cw and ssb, behold for my Swenglish
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Qso s from Oeregrund (Öregund)
« on: May 17, 2014, 05:49:57 UTC »
Riding bus in 2 hrs from home and realy good space, almost no passengers on the way out. Nice day abt 15C and sun. Found me a place to operate comfortably from. No qrm at all, exept some small scool kids playing nereby in the beginning. They dissapered when a bigger one popped up.
I was using my BCR and HB.V2 antenna, (HB = Home Buildt and V2 is version 2) PWR 3W.
Only 3 qso,s, bad for such a long trip.HB9DAX 569, R2NAB 599, OK2PFA 599. R2 was specially nice i have chasing Kaliningrad for a time, now got it. All on 20 m. On 18 m i got noting, calling cq for abt 30 minutes. Nothing on RBN either. ???
Just before the bus was departing the ferry from Gräsö was arriving and about 30 persons embarkng the bus. Friday, 3 PM many people going in to Uppsala so when we was leaving Öregrund the bus was packed. No better after Östhammar, next stop, now passengers standig and filling the bus from backseat to driver. Poor animals, they have to stand, some of them all the way to Uppsala. More than one hour. More with pics on my blog later, for now clubmeeting and Sunday Swedish porable test on 80 and 40m. Welcome.
Now i know what tour not to take next time  ;)
Best regards, 72 de SM5MEK, Jenny.