Quick Login

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Welcome to the Club / Re: Back again.
« Last post by IZ5ZCO on April 30, 2022, 17:18:07 UTC »
Welcome back.  :)
Welcome to the Club / Back again.
« Last post by ZL2OZ on April 28, 2022, 08:44:40 UTC »
Hi All, ZL2OZ Wayne came back. I operate genuine QRP ! That is: 5W or less. I operate a QRPver 1V.3 from the QRP team in the Ukraine. I mainly operate Portable when in the mountains or bush of New Zealand. Tx 3W 80meters only. Favourite antenna is an EFHW. Usual Op frequency when I'm out portable is 3.717 MHz.
Hope to catch up with other members.
73 Wayne
Welcome to the Club / Re: Getting back into the hobby
« Last post by ve2th on March 20, 2022, 23:50:17 UTC »
Hi! Lewis,

Welcome back to this wonderful hobby.-

How about your antenna ? Did you find a good solution ?
I have some good ideas about that, as I like very much to experiment with stealth antennas,

Please let me know, how it is going on.-

72/73 Mike VE2TH
The QRp'er for 59 years now
Welcome to the Club / Re: Getting back into the hobby
« Last post by IZ5ZCO on February 21, 2022, 11:45:11 UTC »
Welcome back.  :)
Welcome to the Club / Getting back into the hobby
« Last post by VE3QJ on February 20, 2022, 10:48:51 UTC »
Hi all, Lewis here (VE3QJ) from Pembroke Ontario. Just trying to get back into hf under strict antenna rules.
I have been a ham since 2001. I have enjoyed vhf/uhf comms and once the warm weather is back, i will be out trying to suspend a length of wire connected to a 9:1 unun.
I just purchased an sdr qrp hf rig and i will using it either on the patio or the mobile.
Cheers. :D
Welcome to the Club / Re: Welcome to all
« Last post by IZ5ZCO on February 18, 2022, 16:38:26 UTC »
Welcome back.  :)
Welcome to the Club / Welcome to all
« Last post by Kw4wa on February 18, 2022, 16:24:10 UTC »
It makes me very happy noticing that this forum is acquiring new life.
Welcome to all the new members and returning ones.
I’m an only CW operator, 90% QRP.  The other 10% percent of the times, I cracnck it to 75 watts for specific missions.
My main rig is a TenTec Eagle, but I take my HW-9 for field ops and my Mountaintopper 4 for POTA activations.
I have a small number of keys, but mostly use a Vibroplex Brass Racer, a Speed X bug or a regular non-descript straight key.
73 to all.
« Last post by ve2th on February 17, 2022, 21:21:47 UTC »
Good afternoon, Michel here,

An excellent site full of up to date most complete information, on anything QRp, portable operation, (SOTA/POTA, ANTENNAS, ACCESSORIES , ETC, ) if you want more, you can answer to any post you want.

You can see a lot of photos, and video.

The link is: https://qrper.com/2022/02/any-experience-using-the-ft-818-817-cqham-tb-box/

Don't miss it, you like it.


Thomas K4SWL has another site Always up-to-date full of informations


Sure you'll have a lot to read.


72/73 Michel VE2TH
The QRP'er  for 58 years

Transceivers / Re: QRP Xcvrs
« Last post by f8wbd on February 16, 2022, 17:56:54 UTC »
Don't forget the Elecraft K2(10W) transceiver. That is my principal rig these days. Except when I run  the IC-7200 at 5 watts. I had a TS-120V and 130V ten-watter radios. Lovely rigs now gone.
QRP / Re: alot of activity on 30 meters
« Last post by f8wbd on February 16, 2022, 17:52:20 UTC »
30 meters was my favorite band from day-one. Had a nice antenna back then. Not now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10