Quick Login

Author Topic: IK5SRD / QRP Calling 18.11 4 March on 7.03MHz  (Read 1099 times)

Offline G0BVZ

• Commodore
  • Feet in England heart in Ireland. Éirinn go Brách!
IK5SRD / QRP Calling 18.11 4 March on 7.03MHz
« on: March 04, 2014, 18:13:41 UTC »
Andy working hard for contacts. Good OP, he completely ignored the mad keyer jammer when we qso'd.  He deserves to be invited aboard!!  ;D

Vic /always cheered up by 2x QRP QSO  ;D

Offline GM0LVI

• Admiral
Re: IK5SRD / QRP Calling 18.11 4 March on 7.03MHz
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 22:21:38 UTC »
Andy working hard for contacts. Good OP, he completely ignored the mad keyer jammer when we qso'd.  He deserves to be invited aboard!!  ;D

Vic /always cheered up by 2x QRP QSO  ;D

You've been a busy chap today Vic, I've just seen your spots on the QRP Cluster! I really need to get onto the lower bands and work some more EU stations but by the time I'm usually free to play of an evening the plasma TV is on and generating awful QRM which makes copying any signal below about S5 very difficult.
I'd a pleasant surprise today when the postman delivered 2 QSL cards from USA for 2x QRP contacts and last night I worked WB8CMU who was running just 2 Watts.
Frustrating evening though - I decided to print all 700+ pages of documentation for the N1MM contest logger and do it double sided. Printer jammed less than half way through due to over heating. Finished the job by directing a fan on the printer to cool it and pausing after ever 100 pages.
Dave

Offline G0BVZ

• Commodore
  • Feet in England heart in Ireland. Éirinn go Brách!
Re: IK5SRD / QRP Calling 18.11 4 March on 7.03MHz
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 23:24:36 UTC »
700 pages!!  That's dedication alright: must be a monster program.  :o

Vic