QRP Station > Builder's Corner

Minimal Arts MA12 40m QRP rig signal report

<< < (2/3) > >>

G0BVZ:
Is there was an English language version of the build instructions?  My tech German is too poor to be of use with this.  <<sigh...>>

DF5WW:
Hi Vic,

i´m not shure about this but you may ask DL2FI via email. Mailadress you´ll find here: http://www.qrp-shop.biz/epages/qrp-shop.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/qrp-shop/Categories/Imprint

He´s also a member here but think better via mail ....

72´s   ;)

ve3lyx:
I enjoyed it the original language of my family and ancestors. Good practice for me. Did a lot of technical stuff auf deutsch. ie NASCAR RETURNS TO LEMANS project. He only used English when he was at my shop here in Canada, otherwise the whole project was conducted in the old language .
To be honest I hadn't realized there was an such interest in QRP over there. I'll pay more attention on my next visit.
Seems to me there is a HAM clubhouse in Metzingen next door to my distant cousin's house or there used to be.
don

G0BVZ:

--- Quote from: DF5WW on February 25, 2014, 20:05:16 UTC ---Hi Vic,

i´m not shure about this but you may ask DL2FI via email. Mailadress you´ll find here: http://www.qrp-shop.biz/epages/qrp-shop.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/qrp-shop/Categories/Imprint

He´s also a member here but think better via mail ....

72´s   ;)

--- End quote ---

Vielen danke!   ;D

Vic

G0BVZ:

--- Quote from: ve3lyx on February 26, 2014, 03:24:19 UTC ---I enjoyed it the original language of my family and ancestors. Good practice for me. Did a lot of technical stuff auf deutsch. ie NASCAR RETURNS TO LEMANS project. He only used English when he was at my shop here in Canada, otherwise the whole project was conducted in the old language .

--- End quote ---

Don,
It's great you keep alive the old language.  I'm living proof it is possible to almost forget a language once spoken as a pre-literate child. It has been an uphill struggle to regain the Irish language but I'm getting there. Strange that for my emigrant father it was important to appear English. In later years I realised how important my roots are to me. Same for everyone, I guess.

Vic /thoughtful for a change

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version