Quick Login

Author Topic: The weekend *already*?  (Read 884 times)

Offline G0BVZ

• Commodore
  • Feet in England heart in Ireland. Éirinn go Brách!
The weekend *already*?
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:50:10 UTC »
How come they come round so fast? -I've only just recovered from last weekend!! ;D

Obligatory ham radio reference

Anybody ever notice that Youtube searches on 'Morse key' or 'Begali' or some such results mostly in Morse Paddles ? When did paddles start getting called 'keys'?  Maybe I chose a bad day but it looked to me like the straight key is heavily outnumbered. And the only Begali keys that turned up were the Blade and the Postal.

Could be contented Begai Key owners are spending their time with their keys and not with Youtube.  ;D

Anbody got any weekend philosophizing to do on this?

Vic /still waiting for the morning coffee to kick in

Offline sm5mek

• Crazy Swede as it should be
  • Rear Admiral
  • Love qrp cw and ssb, behold for my Swenglish
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Re: The weekend *already*?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 10:17:34 UTC »
How come they come round so fast? -I've only just recovered from last weekend!! ;D

Obligatory ham radio reference

Anybody ever notice that Youtube searches on 'Morse key' or 'Begali' or some such results mostly in Morse Paddles ? When did paddles start getting called 'keys'?  Maybe I chose a bad day but it looked to me like the straight key is heavily outnumbered. And the only Begali keys that turned up were the Blade and the Postal.

Could be contented Begai Key owners are spending their time with their keys and not with Youtube.  ;D

Anbody got any weekend philosophizing to do on this?

Vic /still waiting for the morning coffee to kick in

HMMMM... thinking, thinking....thinking, No have to get me some lunch or maybee 2.nd lunch. before brain is kicking on. :)  after all, it is saturday...again. ;)
Best regards, 72 de SM5MEK, Jenny.