Quick Login

Author Topic: Portable at oregrund  (Read 1295 times)

Offline sm5mek

• Crazy Swede as it should be
  • Rear Admiral
  • Love qrp cw and ssb, behold for my Swenglish
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Portable at oregrund
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:47:14 UTC »
I am now portable at seashore in Öregrund, Åland Sea. Fq 14062 and arround. Cool Winds and abt 3C. Rig BCR, ANT black Widows , pwr 2,5W. 8) Batt. LiPo. 11,1v 23A :D
Only one qso, werrrry coold, my hands dissapered after a while but i could see some red ting on the end of my arms.  ???  It was SP8ZV who was the lucky one.
I will be back later when weather is little warmer. Nice place only abt 25 m from the coach and wc. Traveltime from home to ferry landing abt. 2,10 hr.
Best regards, 72 de SM5MEK, Jenny.

DF5WW

Re: Portabel at oregrund
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 15:28:22 UTC »
I´m sorry  :( :(  too late seen. Would be nice to catch you in the bands .... By the way, here 2day around 18 C and a nice sunny day .... in the sunlight we´re over 21 C ... Good condx for /P with 12m GFK Pole and some wires  ;) ;)

Offline sm5mek

• Rear Admiral
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Re: Portable at oregrund
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 07:38:26 UTC »
I´m sorry  :( :(  too late seen. Would be nice to catch you in the bands .... By the way, here 2day around 18 C and a nice sunny day .... in the sunlight we´re over 21 C ... Good condx for /P with 12m GFK Pole and some wires  ;) ;)

Dont warry, bee happy, i will bee back. Waiting for warmer weather, found me a nice place to stay in outthere exept when wind is from north. (JP90 ) :D

Offline sm5mek

• Rear Admiral
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Re: Portable at oregrund
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 10:40:03 UTC »
Read more about my trip at my blog with some pics. http://www.sm5mekqrpeng.wordpress.com