Quick Login

Author Topic: Nice condx 2day at 12 meters.  (Read 1384 times)

DF5WW

Nice condx 2day at 12 meters.
« on: March 15, 2014, 18:37:46 UTC »
It starts at the morning with Alaska, then a bit work in the house and around 12:00 UTC i logged KH2/N2NL from Guam first with my own call (5W) and 1 hour later with the club call (2W). Some US-Boys filled my log at afternoon (also the special event stations W1AW/7 (AZ) and W1AW/8 (OH)) The day  finished with VE6WQ  around 18:00 UTC. Then the band was closed for me with my indoor vertical.

See ya in DX  :D ;)

Offline sm5mek

• Crazy Swede as it should be
  • Rear Admiral
  • Love qrp cw and ssb, behold for my Swenglish
    • SM5MEKQRP on ENGLISH
Re: Nice condx 2day at 12 meters.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:07:02 UTC »
It starts at the morning with Alaska, then a bit work in the house and around 12:00 UTC i logged KH2/N2NL from Guam first with my own call (5W) and 1 hour later with the club call (2W). Some US-Boys filled my log at afternoon (also the special event stations W1AW/7 (AZ) and W1AW/8 (OH)) The day  finished with VE6WQ  around 18:00 UTC. Then the band was closed for me with my indoor vertical.

See ya in DX  :D ;)
Yes nice conds i also got me Alaskan stn but faled on the stn from Guam, maybee i was too early, soo many other strong callers at that time. /SM5MEK
Best regards, 72 de SM5MEK, Jenny.

DF5WW

Re: Nice condx 2day at 12 meters.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 10:20:12 UTC »
Hi Jenny,

when i worked the KH2 he wasn´t too busy. After 5 or 6 calls i´ve had him in the log. This morning the LotW confirmation arrived me, so my 181 th QRP DXCC is confirmed (worked 224). But think the chances are good. He stays longer in Guam and he´s very active.

Good look for the hunt .....  ;) :D