Quick Login

Author Topic: Hello from JO32HI  (Read 530 times)

Offline PH2LB

• Leading Rate
Hello from JO32HI
« on: June 13, 2014, 16:07:05 UTC »
Hello all,

My name is Lex and my QTH is located in the east of the Netherlands in the beautiful country area Twente. Having a interest in building antenna's and other hamradio stuff (but still didn't make my own complete rig yet), I'm active on various bands (HF/VHF) testing my creations at my home QTH but also in the fields. Out in the fields I'm prefer to work low power (20W max) but most of the time I go as low as it go's and sometimes I setup a Ultimate 3 QRSS transmitter to checkout the propagation (100mW can be real fun). 

A while ago I got my hands on a used FT-817 making my outdoors ham radio activities more backpack compatible and my main interest at this moment is building and experimenting with small tuners.

Also I'm trying to learn CW by the Koch method and hope to get the full set before the end of the year.

That's all for now. Hope to read a lot of interesting postings here and absorb QRP info.

More info can be found on my homepage.

73 de Lex PH2LB

AF7EC

Re: Hello from JO32HI
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 16:47:07 UTC »
Greetings Lex!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and enjoy all the other QRP'ers!

Blessings and 73 de AF7EC, Will

VE2TH

Re: Hello from JO32HI
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 00:59:55 UTC »
Hello Lex,

A warm welcome into the wonderful world of QRP  5 watts or less & QRPp one watt up into the milliwatts. 

Also welcome to this QRP Clup where you will certainly have all the help you need from this bunch of friendly QRP'er,  ;D

Do not forget, HAVE FUN EVERYDAY  ;D

See you on the air one of these day, and keep on studying & praticing your CW, you certainly be rewarded, and enjoy plently your hobby.

72,73 Michel VE2TH